Friday, August 1, 2008

Pin Up Girl Apron for Kathie V!


Is this not the HOTTEST apron you have ever seen??

This is the Opposite side of my Halloween apron from Quirky Kim
It is as sexy as any apron could ever be.

This is the apron I sent to Kim. Horrible picture it was much cuter in person. I draped a black and silver boa around the shoulders because Kims is such an elegant lady!

Jen requested Fall not Halloween. I chose this pattern i had never done before. It is Emmeline by Montessori by Hand. This side is a delicate pumpkin on a vine pattern and the reverse is a green and rust plaid with gold leaves. i hope they both like theirs.

3 comments:

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

WAY cute!!
Nikki

Enchantments and Giggles said...

I love the aprons, how fun!Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am excited about the witch swap!

JenW!~ said...

I love the apron. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for an amazing apron.