Friday, August 1, 2008

Halloween Apron Swap


Sorry about just sticking a photo on with no explaination.


This is an incredible apron I received from my friend Quirky Kim for our Booming Apron Swap. One side has Mardi Gras masks and a monogrammed pocket. My first Monogram!!!


The other side has the sexiest Pinup Witches ever!!!


I love this fabric so much. I don't think its proper for daycare but after hours....I'll be Bewitching!!!


I just received my second apron from the same swap. We ended with an extra person so I played twice! This one from Jen is just right for daycare. It is bright orange with appliqued jack-o-lanterns on it. Jen said this is her first full bib apron. Great job Jen.


Of course I will have to bore you with the pics of the ones I sent out too.


5 comments:

Debb said...

Kathie, Hi it's me Debb How your Halloween fairy door comin? I need you to send me your mailing address I will havepartner in the next couple of days.
love Debb

Genevieve said...

Swap partners have been assigned….. Check my blog to see who your partner is.
And if your partner does not have a blog I will email the info that I have been give by tomorrow!
Thanks and I hope that this swap brings a little magic into all of our lives!!!

Sandra Evertson said...

Love this!
Sandra

LaVerne said...

Kathie, great aprons.I especially like this Halloween pin up theme ...I'll be your fairy door swap partner...I'll try to make a welcoming little portal for your studio. LaVerne
www.riversidestudios.blogspot. com

JenW!~ said...

So Glad you liked the apron. I was worried you wouldn't. I got your's Friday and will be posting it to my blog later tonight.