Monday, August 25, 2008

Greetings from California





To all my rain drenched friends on the East coast,


Greetings from SunnyCalifornia !!



Sunday brought a sun filled adventure for me and my little buddie. We went to California Adventures and Disneyland ( again ). I think this is about Abbie's 25th trip this year. I have not been on a few rides that I was really excited to try. Of course I had to try the brand new Toy Story Mania ride. That was the BEST ride EVER!!!!!! It is 4-d, interactive and just so COOL !!!



The other ride I was really excited to try was Soarin' over California. This is a beautiful 3D flight over the mountains, orchards, deserts and beaches of the state we live in. Almost made me happy to live here until it flew us over the desert and I remembered what it was like at home.....brown and dirt!!


Of course we rode on Pirates of the Caribbean ride and had the most fabulous clam chowder bread bowls in New Orleans Square. ( Ok, truth is I just wanted to put a pic of Johnny on my page!! While looking for a pic I read that Johnny is going to be Barnabas Collins in Tim Burtons Dark Shadows....eeek.....scared me as a kid and he is going to be the Mad Hatter in a Disney 3D Alice in Wonderland.....can't wait until 2010 !! )
Next trip to Disneyland will be next month to look for Halloween decorations and costumes.

No comments: