Thursday, August 28, 2008

Apron Passions






I just received a link to a website for a pincushion pattern and WOW!! I found so /sew much more. The site is http://livingcreatively.com.au/ . There are some incredible aprons on that site with amazingly clear instructions. There is a polkadot I Love Lucy style apron with an underlayer of tulle for extra fluff. GLAMOUR in the kitchen !! There is an AMAZING Paris Apron. It has an embroidered Eiffel Tower on it. It is machine embroidered with just straight stitching. It comes with a step by step full size template of the Eiffel Tower. I can't wait to try this one because my embroidery skills are limited to primitive stitching. And of course there is a cupcake apron. It doesn't get much better than this.

4 comments:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Kathie I wanted to thank you for posting on my blog. What sweet words about my artwork. Have you ever rug hooked before. Looks like you are into aprons. How fun.

Hugs JoEllen

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie,

I just wanted to touch base...you're my partner for Gen's Witch swap and I wanted to check in and say Hi!

I'm off to see a bit more of your blog.

Hope you're having a great day.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Could you send me your email address and your mailing address. I have your name for the Wand Swap and it's ready to mail. Thanks, Pam

~~**Skye**~~ said...

Your apron with the Black Tulle is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)