Friday, August 15, 2008

Aprons and Annies







Besides my addiction to aprons, my other passion is doll making. I have joined a group of incredible women all with the same passion. I am learning so much from them about the primitive style that is so popular now. When I was designing and selling dolls and patterns back in the early 90's everything was "cute" . Its been exciting to see the path this art has taken.






Primitives are to look ....well old, used and loved. I have been busy sewing staining and stuffing for challenges and swaps with my new friends. Maybe soon I will go back into production and sales but for now I am just enjoying all the great patterns I have been finding on line. I hope to offer a freebie pattern link to my blog every week. Here are some of my latest dolls that I have made an received.

3 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Love those Annies. They are so fun to make.

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Welcome to the fun of primitive doll making. I fell in love with this art form about nine years ago. I also love rug hooking and it has become a passion as welcome.

JoEllen of BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS

Genevieve said...

Hi Kathy! I have your partner info and I cannot find your email address anywhere ack! Could you please email me your snail mail address also Thanks! Genevieve