Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vintage Apron Swap




Apron swap time again! This time it was a vintage apron. I was so blessed with an awesome partner, Aimee. Aimee found my other passion, CUPCAKES!! The box was even decorated with cupcakes so I knew there would be something really special inside. Cupcake cards and cupcake stickers topped three neatly little packages. The first contained 3, yep three, vintage aprons! A purple reversable, a pink gingham and a sheer pink half aprons. I couldn't decide so I wore all three! In the other two packages were the sweetest little teacups....and of course the were pink!






This is the package I sent out to my partner,


I found this beautiful sheer half apron with lace and floral pockets, a vintage cross stitch hand towel, two matching linen napkins and some assorted cookie and biscuit cutters. I hope she will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed my package.

No comments: