Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Apron Swap



Also this week I sent and received "Summer Apron Swap" goodies. This is the apron I sent. The fabric is vintage pinup girls on one side and yellow hibicus. I sent a cute red Hawiian lei to go with it. This went to a friend in Spain. DOes that make me an International Apronist??


This is the Apron I received.

This beautiful apron was made for me by my friend, Cindy at sauvageblue.blogspot.com/ . She put so much detail on this with 4 different colors of rick-rack and the softest fabric. Thank you so much.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Both aprons are so nice! Yes, I think you can be considered an "International Apronist"!!

Have a wonderful week!!
Sherry

Kristine said...

Hi Kathie!!
Awww....I love your blog!!!
I love aprons too!! Tell me Next time you hear of any neato apron swaps....
I'd love to play too!!!

hugz,
Kristing

.Tracey said...

Great aprons.. I would love to do an apron swap.. Think we might have to get shagsy to do one.lol

Shawnee said...

Those are gorgeous!!

simple~needs said...

love your blog and the aprons are wonderful!!!
kim