Friday, July 25, 2008

Sad Puppy


Sad Puppy
Originally uploaded by stephengraycpa

My poor little neglected blog!! So young to be abandonded. Truth is, I went on vacation with out you. But I am back now and I promise we will spend the weekend catching up. So many wonderful memories and laughs, and shopping and siteseeing and shopping.
My family can shop and all the vintage goodies are stored in Virginia, ( don't worry I smuggled lots back in suitcases and boxes!!)
Wip your tears, pop some popcorn and we will chat all weekend!
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Hi Kathie - I love the puppy! So gosh darn cute! Thanks for your comment on my new blog! It's a work in progress and I am really excited about it!

Rowan Willow said...

Oh yes...we meet again...what a delight. I love the blogosphere and swap-bot and all this people mingling friend making FUN! I look forward to seeingwhat everyone creates for the halloween fairy doors...I'm still scheming mine...how 'bout you?

Take care my swap-bot bloggy buddy
Rowan Willow
aka Tiffany

Sherry said...

I hope you had a great vacation! Sounds like you had fun! Thanks for the comment on my mermaids. That was something totally different for me. I wasn't to sure of it. Hope you get yours soon!

Glad your back!
Sherry

Gretchen said...

What a sweet little face! Glad you had fun in VA, we're on our way there Sunday. Any hints for the best places to shop er stop? :)