Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spotlight Artist


While I am in a creating slump I have decided to share with you some of my friends who are amazing artist and incredible women.

Today I want to start with my friend Debra Klopp of http://www.nannynortonprims.com/ . Deb is an amzing artist with such varied talents. She does amazing extreme grungy items, sculpture, paintings, and dolls to die for!! She has a great pattern for Alice in Wonderland I am anxious to try. But these merpeople are my special pride and joy. These are my special handpainted gifts. First came my beautiful female. She is so detailed, she is not just a doll but a work of art.
I teased Deb about her needing a man-friend and next thing you know he arrives at my house.
She created his tail to entwine with the females tail....very sexy!! I am now hoping for merbabies!!Hope you enjoy looking at my treasure and that you will pop over to look at Debs other amazing art!!

3 comments:

Artisan Memories said...

Wow...Those Merpeople are amazing arent they...She is a very talented lady!!!!
Hugs,
Laura Ann

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job Deb did for you Kathie! They are gorgeous!!

XXXX
Mary Jo

The MemoryBook Shoppe said...

They are beautriul, Kathie. Deb's work is fantastic