Friday, January 30, 2009

Shagsy


Todays puppie of the day is " Shagsy". Male 7 weeks old.
Shagsy got to go to daycare with me today. B y the time I got the camera he was pooped from playing. Shagsy loves recess! 10 little feet to chase or run from. Balls to pounce on and slides to conquer. I have noticed that this litter are not diggers. Our sandbox was safe. Also with all the toys in the daycare nothing has been chewed on except for their rawhides and their knotted socks.
Shagsy's fur is how he got his name.....he is shaggy. Not long and straight but not super curly either. Hmmm ...how does soft spikes sound??




3 comments:

Artisan Memories said...

REally...What can I say...can you get any cuter than that!!!

Lots of Love!!!
Laura Ann

Sound of Woman said...

Shagsy is so cute Kathie. I have met the original Shagsy and I can tell you they are nothing alike.
Jude

Anonymous said...

How Adorable! Pam