Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Pennie Pockets


Wandering around the web today I stumbled across this Tutorial for Valentine Pennie Pockets on
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/02/valentine-pennie-pockets.html. Aren't they cute???

After making Valentine ones how about St Patrick Day ones full of gold chocolate coins?? Easter full of peeps and jelly beans, May Day full of flowers. I love these!! Can you tell?

P.S. I should have mentioned that I found this site while visiting another favorite site of mine.
www.thirtyhandmadedays.blogspot.com this wonderful girl hunts the net for great sites and great tutorials. She does all the hard work for us! Thanks a million, Mique !!

3 comments:

The MemoryBook Shoppe said...

ooooo they are gorgeous

Unknown said...

Love them ! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway , good luck !
clares craftroom

Anonymous said...

I love those! I even went to the link where you found the tute and now I want to make a bunch! I have too many other pretties to get done right now though ;)
Missy