Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in the Swing

Finally after a month of chaos, as December always seems to be, I am back in the swing of things. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!! The whirlwind started with, 10 puppies, a graduation in Texas, Christmas, a wedding, New Years, Jimmie leaving, and my broken butt. cracked coccyxx. damaged deirreaire, flattened fanny, grandeous goose, hurt hiney, etc!! ( just got an e-mail from my sister that said......what goes thump, thump thump??? Answer....You do, when you fall out of the attic!! Love ya Suzie !!)

I have lots of friends and family I have been neglecting. I am so sorry. Thank yous are being sent, packages packed and pictures developed. All will be made right in the end ! (Not another butt joke!!)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Kathie!!!!
It's great to see you're back!!...umm..
I mean your return!!!...ROFL!!!;-D
Glad you're feeling better!!
I've been enjoying quiet time myself!
Looking forward to great fun this year!!!
Hugz!!