Monday, August 3, 2009

Polka Dot Panic


This is what started it all. It seemed harmless enough. $2.00 at a CVS in Virginia. Then suddenly the spots jumped off the dish and onto my walls !!
The spots were just the beginning of the ice cream take over of my kitchen. Next came the collection of old Ice cream scoops.
My daughter Bridgett, found polka dot plates, bowls and towels on clearance at K-Mart yesterday. Somehow my little pink cupcake kitchen is now my little polka dot Ice cream parlor. I did make these little cupcakes this weekend to even out the bakery section!!

2 comments:

MaryMaryQuiteContrary said...

Hahaha! Kathie your kitchen is very pretty and I like the addition of ice cream. Cup cakes and ice cream; both pretty and fun and yummy!
Mary Jo

Jan Thomason said...

Kathie, i just read your comments on my blog post (the Polka Dot Barn) and inasmuch as I don't have an email address for you, I'm having to reply to your comments through this comment on YOUR blog!

If you would please send me your email, I would love to talk to you further:)

And, now about this post....your kitchen is PRECIOUS. Absolutely darling - I love it!
And, be sure and tell me in your email what kind of dog your white one is.....a maltese? a bichon?
hmmmmmm.

warmly, jan