Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Senior

Can you believe this picture??? My son went to have his Senior pictures taken, you know, cap and gown. The pictures that will hang on the walls of all the relatives for decades to come...my son looks like he is graduating from Pimp University!! The Lounge Lizard Academy !! What is up with this?? Where is the tradition?? Someone actually thought the cheetah print was a good idea!! Well at least he isn't holding a martini glass in his hand!! This looks perfect for his MySpace page but not clipped to college applications!!

Luckily they gave us another option, let me present my real son, the academic child that is proudly graduating class of 2010,

1 comment:

online learning said...

I have to say this... he is cute... I'm also graduating this school year. Congratulations to the both of us!!!