Monday, June 16, 2008

I just can't seem to get enough. I am addicted to swapping. Find me an Apron Swap and I get all giddy inside. I am really blessed in my life that I don't NEED for anything but that still doesn't stop me from wanting to shop or create. Finding just the right thing to send to someone brightens my day and knowing it will brighten someone elses day is such a joy. I think the lady at the antique store looks forward to my weekly visits and loves to help me hunt for just the right thing to fulfill a swap. I'll have to add some of the swaps she has helped me put together. Besides how could I not sign up for one with a banner as cute as this!!!

1 comment:

Arlette said...

I love the cowboy apron fabric you chose.
Congratulations on the new Labradoodle pups too. Awfully cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed browsing yours.
Aloha!