Sunday, June 8, 2008

End of Year Rush

No matter how much I prepare, June always overwhelms me. Two birthdays, Father's Day, end of school and beginning of summer. The daycare brings 4 more birthdays, 14 Fathers Day gifts, preschool graduation and my part-time kids becoming full time kids. My philosophy is a bored kid is the one that will find something to do and most likely not something you want them to be doing !! And probably take a few others along for the ride!! So anyway...lots of planning, lots of projects and lots of creating.


First thing, make a list !! Ignore all stressful needs and sew !! First project for today will be a teacher gift for AbbieRoses teacher. Mrs. Potter raises horses. So, we make her an apron to wear while grooming her horses. I love this fabric! I original bought it for a western apron swap coming up so I hope I can get more.

No comments: