Sunday, September 13, 2009

Seeing RED !


Everyone that knows me knows I am the queen of PINK. Well everything but my hair anyway!!
Well suddenly RED is my new PINK! Here is my new Anirondak furniture for my breezeway. I built and painted them myself...mostly. The rocking chair should have come with a warning label, do not sit in it alone.....someone will have to pull you out !! Whats with the angles on this thing ! My knees and eyes are at the same level. Well anything can be fixed with a few well p laced throw pillows, am I right?? I made the two chairs with table for my daycare parents to sit down in and write me checks...hehehe...and the matching little size so the kiddos can sit to put on their shoes..or go to timeout! I was so proud !! 20 minutes after putting them out I found Drifter chewing up the arms!!! Well it looked good for a minute.
Now I am definately seeing RED !!!

No comments: