Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Marked Woman!!!


Yesterday was our 8th wedding anniversary. I wanted to mark the day by doing something special to show my love for my wonderful hubby. I have been wanting to get a tattoo and finally decided to do it last night. I have 8 chicken foot prints on the top of my foot (ala Dixie Chicks).

Chickens/roosters have a special meaning for us and always reminds me of my darling hubby and 8 prints for 8 years of marriage. I thimk it is soo cute!! Oh and by the way...ouch!! Top of your foot tattoos HURT!!

2 comments:

carla said...

Cute!!!! And a sweet hubby too!!!!
Glad you all had a great time!!!

Artisan Memories said...

Just love the markings...hey...im getting one too...not sure where to put it yet!!!
hope you have been doing great...miss you my friend.!!!