Friday, April 10, 2009

Playing Dolls










Finally all the excitement has settled around here and I have been able to finish up a few projects and swaps.


These are a few of the dolls I just finished. They are all painted dolls which I am really enjoying. It is great to combine two of m y favorite pasttimes and create such a fun project.


I have the attention span of a two year old ( occupational hazard) and get bored with a project without much variety so I think I have found my nook!!

My sister who quilts beautifully will probably flip when she sees the quilt I am PAINTING next!!!!

4 comments:

suzie said...

I won't complain especially if you are painting it for me. suzie

Artisan Memories said...

Kathie!!! your dolls are wonderful...glad you are getting some me time for yourself.!!!
hugs,
Laura Ann

Debb said...

Thanks for droping by love your site.I was hoping some one was likeing the stories.

Denni said...

Hey!! I want to see your Bug Catchers :0) Your dollies are so cute. The mermaid swap is going to be alot of fun :)