Thursday, April 30, 2009

Denni' s Doodles

What I love most about making a doll is watching the transformation from a peice of cloth into a amazing little character. My friend Denni of Denni's Doodles makes the cutest little doll patterns. This little Raggedy girl started off as her Bug Catcher pattern and ended up as a little Garden Mammie. ( I just realized I forgot her dragonfly that she holds....oh poo!!) The other two are the same pattern just waiting for some clothes. Denni is a very talented artist so please check out her patterns ( be sure to look at her witches...made them last fall and forgot to take a piccie!!)
Denni is also having a round head doll swap so go sign up!!



3 comments:

Denni said...

They are adorable!!!! You are such a sweetheart!! I love that cute mammie type hat Gracie is wearing. You know, I can't ever figure out how to do those.

Pinkie Denise said...

Your dolls are so cute, I love to make dolls too...Thanks for the visit and please stop by again Pinkie

Allison said...

Hi Kathie,

What cute Annie's.

My email is ajknight6 @ yahoocom
if you want to email about the annie swap. I'm okay with just about any colors. What about you?