Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Andrew and Bridgett

March 14th 2009, Andrew, my oldest son, married my best friend Bridgett in a simple and beautiful ceremony in my backyard. I am so happy for them both. Bridgetts gown was a stunning burgandy, while my son was equally as stunning with his boots and pocketwatch. Along with adding Bridgett to the family I got a bonus of 5 grandchildren, Izzy, Alona, Zoe, Roxanne and Brooklyn.
Here are a few candid shots from the wedding that I really enjoy.
I love this picture!! Andrew ( sunglasses ) Clark (best man with hat) and other friends hanging out in front of my house before the wedding.

First toast.

Adam and Abbie, my last two at home.

A Very "Special" person, Missy, A true friend to Bridgett and I. The day wouldn't have come out so perfect and flawless without her by my side. Love you Missy. You're the best!!!

My Daughters!!! This is the female side of the family! Left to right, Krista, Davids fiance, Jamie, Jimmies wife, Bridgett, me, Crystal and Abigail. When I count my blessings this is who I count!

2 comments:

Artisan Memories said...

Kathie...what a beautiful addition to your family...You have one lovely family...
The wedding looks to have been beautiful and I only wish your son and Bridgett the best.
OH Kathie if i could only reach out and give you a great big hug!!!
Love and peace.
Laura Ann

Sherry said...

Congratulations on all of the new additions to your family. Everyone looks so nice! It looks like you have a wonderful family! I'm to jealous of Bridget though, she is so skinny!! I want to be that skinny again!