Monday, October 20, 2008

Air Force Logo - Silver and Blue 3D, with text




Sorry for the long absence. We have been busy preparing to send Jimmie off to the Air Force. He left for Boot Camp today. I am so proud of the man he has become. I am going to miss him so much. Since my hubby became a truck driver, Jimmie has become the man of the house. He is my right hand man, I'm already feeling lost without him around. I am proud of you Jimmie and love you with all my heart. You are a kind, generous and very smart man with a brilliant future ahead of you.





Jimmie also left behind a wonderful girlfriend, Jamie, that he gave a sweet promise ring to. They have a wonderful strong relationship that I really feel will last the seperation and have a wonderful future together.





1 comment:

Crystal Buitron said...

I wish your family all the best. My son just enlisted into the Army yesterday. He is to leave for boot camp on November 12. This has been more emotional and a million times harder than I ever expected. I am not quite ready to cut those apron strings just yet. I would love to share stories with you regarding this new chapter in our lives.
Blessings,
crystal